INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- Your home could be up to 70 times more polluted than the outdoors
- Indoor air pollution is one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health
- 90% of common colds are caught indoors
The Environmental Protection Agency has stated homes can be up to 70 times more polluted than the outdoor environment. They have also identified indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health. With Americans spending nearly 90% of their time indoors, it's no wonder there has been a sharp increase in the number of asthma & allergy cases each year. What you inhale has an immediate and profound effect on things such as appetite, digestion, moods, depression, anxiety, irritability and sleep. Improve your home’s air quality and you will have a healthy home that is comfortable, safe and inviting.
Just like water, air is vital for survival, yet it must be clean and free of harmful contaminants. Do you think the air in your home is clean? Even the best of air filters, changed on a regular monthly basis, will not clean your air of the viruses, allergens, bacteria, and harmful gases that are in every home. Although you can’t see them, they are still there, too small to be caught by your HVAC air filter so they just pass through your home over and over again. In addition to the airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores, that are found in your home, there are also VOC’s. VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) are gases emitted from products found in the home including: air fresheners, cleaning supplies, pesticides, furnishings, craft materials, glues and adhesives, permanent markers, building materials, paint strippers, as well as emissions from stoves, ovens, fireplaces, and some portable heaters. Families that have young children, elderly people, anyone who has allergies will be healthier and feel better breathing clean air.
Ultraviolet (UV) Air Cleaner
- UV lights help kill germs such as mold, viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- UV light has been used for years in the sterilization of hospitals and laboratories - and is now available for residential use.
- Easy installation in your home's HVAC system.
- Can prevent the growth of bio film when placed over the evaporation coil.